See You Next Season! Enjoy the Maui



Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Washington Redskins

I do this football thing, but honestly i really do live the Skins. Everyone hates the Redskins though. ESPN hates them, all the analyst hate them, and America hates them. Every year we get ridiculed, but us true fans stay positive. This season doesn't change anything because I'm still gonna be super optimistic. First let's run down the Redskins schedule and i'll make my somewhat educated comments.

(for you tards out there when i say "Fed Ex" that means the Skins are at home)

Week 1
Giants at Fed Ex
- I honestly believe the Skins will kick ass this game. Going by how good the Skins history is with home openers in recent years, plus what do the Giant's have that is so spectacular?
Week 2
Cardinals at Fed Ex
- This game should be close, way close but I'm gonna give it to the Skins with home field advantage.
Week 3
Skins at Dallas
- Fuck them Cowboys but I'll give them the win at home :(
Week 4
Skins at St. Louis
- Fuck this game because I really do like Bradford. In this case I'm gonna give the Ram's this win.
Week 5
SUCKY ASS MOTHER FUCKING EARLY BYE WEEK
Week 6
Eagles at Fed Ex
- Eagles win :(
Week 7
Skins at Carolina
- I do not like what Carolina is doing. Skins win this
Week 8
Skins at Buffalo
- This season I am making this statement, the Bills are some trashy shit. Redskins win
Week 9
49ers at Fed Ex
- Skins BLOWOUT San Fran
Week 10
Skins at Miami
- I don't even think Miami has a QB, so imma go with the Skins in this one :/
Week 11
Cowboys at Fed Ex
- I got the Boy's winning :( but who knows
Week 12
Skins at Seattle
- Skins win
Week 13
Jets at Fed Ex
- I really don't like the Jets and Rex, but they should beat the Skins
Week 14
Patriots at Fed Ex
- No comments ha, Pats win this one
Week 15
Skins at NYG
- I have the Redskins winning this game
Week 16
Vikings at Fed Ex
- McNabb sucks, Redskins blow out the purple shits
Week 17
Skins at Philly
- Sadly i believe the Eagles will win this game

I gave them 9 wins which is a lot but realistically, I can see the skins winning 7 which is better than last year and it also means bye bye Andrew Luck.
So Fuck You Haters
The skins are not bad, they are at least average :)


No comments:

Post a Comment