See You Next Season! Enjoy the Maui



Thursday, October 7, 2010

Entertaining Match Ups - Week 5

On Tap This Week
Unlike last week when I said it would be a boring week in football, this time around I see a significant potential for entertainment. I must say last week ended up being mildly entertaining with many upsets uncalled for.

Green Bay Packers @ Washington Redskins
First off I must say I am rather disappointed in Green Bay this season. I must also say I am a die hard Redskins fan, and I will try to be the least bias I can about this match up. Anyway, look at the stat comparison that i stole from
NFL.com.

I find it rather odd that the projected NFC champions for this season have a offense that is slightly less than the Redskins that were projected to have a relatively average season. I know the Redskins defense is ranked 31st in the league, the Packers rank 10th, but I believe that the Redskins will win this game. I know it doesn't say much when your QB (McNabb in this case) says that he feels the offenses is coming together and is going to break out soon, but I do believe in the words of McNabb in this case. He is a proven leader and winner and he has faith in his offense. I know Portis is hurt but he didn't do shit to this point in the season. The Packer's have as well lost their starting RB (Grant) for the season. They are also losing Rodgers, its a stretch to say this but it's hilarious. I say this for the reason that he has had a average season so far and is not contending to be an elite QB of the league right now. I mean come on, Kyle Orton is playing better. The Redskins will win this game by a small margin, this game will be very entertaining.

Denver Broncos @ Baltimore Ravens
The Broncos passing game is exceeding all expectations so far this season(Bet Mike Shanahan is mad he left). Kyle Orton is playing like the best QB in the league right now. But we can't forget the number one playing defense which of course belongs to yours truly, the Baltimore Ravens. With Flacco's average offense, the Ravens will win this game. I just don't see the Bronco's offense doing work against the beastly Ravens. This should be a close game but a very exciting one, possibly with some turnovers.

St. Louis Rams @ Detroit Lions
This game is going to be the bees knees, it will be the shit of week 5. Bradford's rookie season is good to say the least, and Hill for the Lion's is not playing half shabby either. This game could be the game of the week, with a lot of offense and a shit load of LOL's. I still don't have a clear prediction on this game, check back on Saturday when I release the full prediction's for week 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment