See You Next Season! Enjoy the Maui



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Week 5 Analysis

Analysis
This week is filled with question marks. Question marks for teams like the New Orleans Saints and the Dallas Cowboys. When I went into this season I had a feeling in my balls that the Cardinals were going to be the worst team in the league. I felt like Larry Fitzgerald needs to get the fuck out of there. After the win over the Saints I still fell this way for Larry but I don't think the Cardinals are the worst. This is obvious to me now, the Saints are not as good as they were last year. The biggest problem for them is not having a running back. I love Ladell Betts but he is no starter. Another big issue with this team is that they lack explosive plays, and they had them last year. The Redskins on the other hand are having some explosive pass plays. There were at least three memorable plays in their OT win over the Pack. Santana Moss, Anthony Armstong, and Chris Cooley. Speaking of the Skins, who knew that by week 5 they would be atop the NFC East nor did anyone know they would be able to beat the Packers or Eagles (and probably the Colts next week). The Redskins are no team to fuck with this year. I'm not saying that we will see them in the Super Bowl, I'm just saying watch out; and maybe we will see them in the Bowl soon, like within Shanahan's five year plan. Moving to the Colts. Dr. Manning looked like shit against the Chiefs. Jojo Addai mixed with Dr. Manning and coach St.Jimmy are not number one in the AFC anymore. There, along with the NFC, has been a change in the tides. They will have to play hard to beat the Skins next Sunday night at FedEx Field. This leads me to my next point. The current power rankings, configured by, yours truly, me.My final topic for this post is the Dallas Cowboys. People say that they are not really a 1-3 team. Then I use this for my explanation.
<





The facts are the facts and lets say that right now the Cowboys don't look so hot.

Players of the Week
  • Matt Forte, CHI, incredible threat for the Bears. 2 TD's one game = good shit
  • Hakeem Nicks, NYG, incredible threat for the Giants. 2 TD's one game = good shit. He really is a dream
  • Laron Landry, WAS, don't fuck with this dude, too beast
Busts of the Week
  • San Diego's Special Team's, SD, The line is not straight, its fucked up
  • Tony Romo, DAL, just killing it for you team, wrong things happening at the wrong times, keep working the fantasy points though

No comments:

Post a Comment