See You Next Season! Enjoy the Maui



Thursday, October 14, 2010

Entertaining Match Ups - Week 6

On Tap This Week
Another plateful of entertaining shit for week 6. As you know this segment will be about the match ups I'm most looking forward too. Buckle up (lol corny) and don't forget about the Redskins.

Indianapolis Colts @ Washington Redskins

You may find me bias for the Redskins, but this is only slightly true. Lets face it though, I'm a fan boy fag, but I can be realistic too. So let me bite the bullet here for once and say that the Redskins will win BIG over the Colts. Let me explain why. The "Dead"skins are 3-2, on top of the NFC East because of their 2-0 record I the division. This means currently the Skins are the bet team in the division. Listen folks, well let me get to my point. The Colts are 0-3 in DC, and about to be 0-4. Peyton is having one of his worst seasons of his incredible career and is being supported by a defense that is just not up to par. Peyton even came out and basically said that the Skins are not gonna be a walk in the park. When the Colt's come marching in to FedEx field, 12th man is going to be loud and intense. Third downs are gonna be killer on Peyton and his constant audible(which the players wont hear over the loudness)offense.

Dallas Cowboys @ Minnesota Vikings
Holy Fuck this is going to be good. Who doesn't like seeing two desperate teams duke it out, when their whole reputation is on the line. Last week I saw flashes of good ion both Dallas and Minnesota but they still ended up losing, and in the end we all know that is what matters. For this battle I'm going to have to take Minnesota. Two reasons; on being Randy Moss who wants to prove him self in Minnesota. Two; I fucking hate Dallas and they look like shit this year at 1-3.

Miami Dolphins @ Green Bay Packers

I don't know about these teams. The Pack are banged up and I don't trust Chad Henne running an offense. This will be an interesting match up, but I still don't know who to predict for the win. This is why you check back Saturday for the full week 6 predictions. Back to this game though; I think the sole factor is if Aaron Rodgers will play. As of right now, it looks like he will. But can he play good enough without Lee and Finley which he lost last week to the Redskin's injury curse?

No comments:

Post a Comment